Roof access (all models)
Retractable ladder for accesing terraces, available in the following models:
ACI ALUMINIUM ELECTRIC PREMIUM
The ladder is complete with:
- top cover in first choice poplar plywood (thickness 15 mm.) covered with a thermal insulating film and covered with hot galvanized sheet (thickness 0,1 mm.)
- lower panel in first choice poplar plywood (thickness 15 mm.) with thermal insulating film, certified with very low formaldehyde emission
- hot-dip galvanized sheet (0,6 mm. thick) with heat-insulating film around the box
- gasket between top cover and box
- 2 exterior top landing hanles
- nr. 2 external tubes for the installation of the ladder to the slab
- Rubber gasket between the panel and the iron box.
Possible intermediate steps to facilitate landing on the terrace/roof (based on the total thickness of the slab).
This model is always custom-made.
NB: The containment wall must not be built. The hinges of the upper cover can be screwed to the right or left going up, according to the needs of the customer.
Opening of the superior lid on the left (except for the model Aci Aluminium Premium, see video)