Thermal transmittance refers to the insulation properties of an element. In the case of retractable ladders for internal use and covered access, it relates to the ability to reduce/stop the flow of heat/cold between two communicating spaces.
Fantozzi Scale is able to calculate the EXACT VALUE of thermal transmittance “U” for each individual ladder, regardless of the extent and height of the opening. Declaring the value of transmittance DOES NOT MEAN simply specifying the value of insulation material as it often happens, but means TESTING the ladder and access hatch together, to establishing how they act together in terms of heat conductivity.
Fantozzi Scale has got a CERTIFICATION for calculation of transmittance through the finite element method, in accordance with UNI EN ISO 6946: 2008 and UNI EN ISO 10211: 2008. Thanks to an insulating material of high technical performance and a value of transmittance “U” equal to 0.034 W / (M?K), the ladders Fantozzi, today, reach significant levels of insulation.
Discover the real level of transmittance of your hatch for access to terraces, roofs and lofts.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to get all the information you need.
In order to create a product that perfectly meets the needs set by the construction supervisors or thermodynamics designer, Fantozzi Scale recommend that you have your drawings and technical specifications evaluated by their production department.
Discover the true value of transmittance of your ladder.
Formaldehyde is one of the most widespread indoor pollutants. The ingestion or exposure to large quantities is highly toxic.
Fantozzi Scale, out of respect for human health and for its protection, use wooden panelling with low formaldehyde emission, in compliance with European standard EN 13986: 2004, later adopted in Italy as UNI EN 13986: 2005.
We are talking about the E1 class panels.
Pursuant to the provisions of the cited regulation all our ladders are shipped in packaging with the Declaration of conformity EN 13986: 2005.
Port of loading
RETRACTABLE LADDERS STATIC LOAD TEST IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE UNI EN 14975: 2006 REGULATION
(2) = Time of application of 100 kg pre-loading, t = 60 seconds as per UNI EN 14975: 2006
(2) = Time of application of 160 kg pre-loading, t = 60 seconds as per UNI EN 14975: 2006
(2) = Time of application of 260 kg pre-loading, t = 60 seconds as per UNI EN 14975: 2006
(2) = For load tests, certified 20 kg weights have been used
(2) = Maximum middle step test weight is 260 kg
(1) = Welders’ qualification: ref. EN 287-1 and EN 287-2 (manual processes)
(1) = Welders’ qualification: ref. EN 1418 (automated processes)
(1) = Welding machines and welding operators certified in accordance with EN
(1) = ref. of welding processes standards: EN 15614-1 (steel) and EN 15614-2 (aluminium)